Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyer
Filing a bankruptcy is your right. Many people feel that filing bankruptcy is embarrassing and or shameful. It is important to remember that filing bankruptcy is a financial decision that can improve one’s life.
Many feel overwhelmed by the massive amounts of debts that seem like they can never be paid off. It will take decades to pay off a debt if all one does is paying the minimum payment.
Stop enriching credit card companies and make a fresh start.
- Eliminate credit card debts
- Stop creditor harassment and calls
- Prevent evictions
Our office will treat you with the respect and understanding that you deserve. We will guide you towards the best possible route.
Discover the benefits of filing bankruptcy
- Will free you from the burden of a heavy debt.
- Is a sound financial tool.
- Can get you on the path of a fresh new start.
- Does NOT mean that you lose all of your possessions.
- Does NOT damage your credit permanently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are Frequently Asked Questions we receive from Los Angeles individuals and businesses that are considering bankruptcy. Please contact us at our Los Angeles Law Offices to speak with an experienced California bankruptcy law attorney. We offer a free initial consultation.